Greetings, World Wide Web!

It's been a while since I last posted. In this time I've a taken a few months to relax, draw, set focus for my Graduate film, and organise a series of collaberative projects which are kicking off soon (I also took a mini-tour of Europe.....no rest for the wicked).

First off, I've teamed up with the guys at Rainbow Club Productions for their next short film, Strobecock. The film is currently in pre-production and there will be no sneaky peeks or animation tests online for a while.

In the mean time, why not enjoy Rainbow Club's first film, Smokey the Monkey.



Another project I'm very excited about is a collaberation with Graphic Designer Kenneth Shaw on a series of tests concerning "Augmented Reality" or AR.

We hope to create a final product, intended for release, that allows the user to interact with our product via a webcam. It's far easier to explain the the concept of AR with an example, so here's one - Burton Posey's AR Business Card.


We are working under the alias of "New Explorations". Updates on the project; currently inspirational material, useful blogs, tutorials etc; can be tracked at http://newexplorations.wordpress.com/